skip to main |
skip to sidebar
First Things First
It occurred to me that if I was going to craft a Harrodesque blog that the first thing I needed to do would be to provide our old pal Brian with his very own Roundup-style moniker. Obviously, once his new name is selected, I'll have to use that name (and that name only) whenever I refer to Mr. Harrod. Accordingly, it should be a thoughtful selection. I think I should also avoid profanity.Here's a few of my suggestions:- Illegally-elected Byram "Legislator" Brian Harrod
- Brian "I-don't-really-live-in-Byram" Harrod
- Ex-Mental Hospital Inmate Brian Harrod
- Brian "The Thorazine Cowboy" Harrod
- Failed Byram Businessman Brian Harrod
- Brian "Has Anybody Seen my Straight Jacket?" Harrod
Anyway, I'll open the comments up to your suggestions ...Signed, The Grinder
9 comments:
My favorite is the "Illegally-elected Byram Legislator" one. That guy really is such a piece of sh*t.
I like "The Thorazine Cowboy" actually...what about Brian "My Mail-Order Wife Only Cost $50 American" Harrod?
My vote is for "thorazine Cowboy". Incidentally, we all are anxiously awaiting your next update on this fiasco.
Anyone else notice that teh public can no longer comment on the Thorazine Cowboy's blog entries?
HE is a fool of the 4th kind. Trashed my business on his fake news sight without even being there. Made up stuff about a "Landscaper" that came in. He should worry about taking care of that saint wife of his who he somehow convinced to marry. He should worry about her so she does not have to get her car repossessed because he is to stupid to get a job to help he pay for her expenses. He is a church goer to boot. What a hypocrite! He owed the old video store on Greenwich Ave $100's for all his overdue pornos! A bunch of people emailed me about him after he trashed me for no reason. Said he would come in and if he had a good experience he would write a review. Wow what a concept? He erased the scores of customers that left positive notes on my following up on his lies. Stupid and ugly and broke ...wow God was not kind to him.
Ahh Brian Harrod...what can we say those that know him. He should be more concerned about getting his bills paid so they don't repossess his wonderful wifes car then slandering the good folks of greenwich.. He owed tons of money years ago to a video store I used to work next to for porn...I don't know why ...he is blind.Blind in more ways then one. He is a stupid janitor that reposts others work. HE goes to church but a very poor excuse for a christian as he goes around judging everyone...nice..Brian does not have a clue about the god he pretends to serve ...we all know what he really is. He is a wacko as his police reports and institutional stays will attest to. JErk off Brian Harrod Greenwich throw up.
x
Racial And Sexual Discrimination By Greenwich Police Officers
The Greenwich Police Department's first female captain has filed a state discrimination complaint against the town's top police officials.
Capt. Pamela Gustovich, a 27-year veteran of the Department, was the first woman to rise to the rank of captain in Greenwich when she was promoted in 2012.
Greenwich Time reports that details of the allegations to the Connecticut Commission of Human Rights and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission remain confidential.
Police officials say the accusations are baseless and that mediation has failed to resolve the dispute.
"The town has responded to the complaints, denying that there was any discrimination or other illegal action by the Police Department or the town," Police Chief James Heavey said.
A 2011 graduate of the FBI National Academy program at Quantico, Virginia, she is vice president of the Connecticut Association of Women Police and former president of the Fairfield County Police Training Association.
In 2009, Greenwich settled a nearly four-year legal battle with eight minority police officers who complained of a hostile work environment and said they were held back from special assignments due to racial bias in the Police Department.
U.S. District Court in New Haven ruled in favor of five of the officers and ordered the town to pay them a total of more than $100,000.
http://www.greenwichtime.com/local/article/Police-captain-files-discrimination-complaint-5601520.php
College Roommate I've never written a story like this so don't expect much in terms of style points. But in the spirit of the website I will share my experience.
My first experience with a girl was in college with my roommate (we'll call her "Amanda"). I started college young and going from Florida to Massachusetts was a big adventure. My roommate and I became close friends and we'd often talk about guys--she was having problems with her boyfriend and mine was back in Florida. After a couple months I felt homesick and missed my boyfriend especially. Amanda was a good support though and we got to laying together in the same bed, nothing strange just hanging out talking. A few times we cuddled. This became pretty regular and I enjoyed the physical closeness. One of these times she went under my shirt and rubbed my belly. I was a little freaked out but I did enjoy it. She went as far as the bottom of my breasts and I told myself if she went any further I would object. She didn't until about a week later. By now I was fairly used to is and when she went a little higher to my nipples, i just let her. It was electric. The next time this happened, she gave me a little kiss on the....
For More Contact:
Barbara O'Neill
26 Center Drive
Old Greenwich, CT 06870
203-637-7639
Email:
barbara_O'Neill@greenwich.k12.ct.us
Lyin' Brian Harrod
Post a Comment